Character 1920's Tudor Home in the heart of Kensington
House - KENSINGTON SA
Rare opportunity to secure a 4 bedroom family 1920s stone fronted character home in the heart of Kensington. Adjacent Marryatville high school and moments away from cosmopolitan Norwood Parade, Burnside Village with a short 5km trip to the CBD.
Move straight in and enjoy all the convenient amenities this prime Eastern location has to offer, with scope for further improve in your own time.
What you will love about the home;
• 4 large bedrooms with built in robes to two of the rooms
• Flexible floor plan with separate lounge, open kitchen/dine and living area
• Outdoor rumpus/home office or kids retreat
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and large island bench
• Lovely timber floor boards to the front of the home with tiled living areas
• Separate laundry with second toilet
• Enclosed carport plus off street parking
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Secure enclosed yard with shaded pergola area
• Neutral décor throughout
• Garden shed
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Kensington, one of the most highly sought Eastern pockets, homes like this don’t come up often!
Council / Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone / Policy / Precinct RH(C) – Residential Historic (Conservation)12.8 – Kensington 1
Land/ 572m2 approx.
Building style/ Tudor
Nearby Schools/ Marryatville, Loreto College, St Josephs Memorial School, Pembroke School
Date: Saturday 13th March,2021 onsite (unless sold prior)
Time: 11:00 am for a 11:30 am start
Vendor Statement will be available to inspect 3 business days prior to the Auction at 260 Magill Road, Beulah Park and at the Auction 30 minutes prior to the start time.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Pictures for illustration only Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage