House - MAGILL SA
Quality Sandstone Fronted Home, set in quiet cul-de-sac position.. in enviable Magill location….
Located in the highly enviable Eastern suburb of Magill and perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, with easy access to public transport, local cafes and on the doorstep of the leafy Adelaide Hills… You will not be disappointed with the “lock up and leave” lifestyle this home has to offer.
Immaculately maintained by one owner, the home is a perfect opportunity for the savvy investor, first time buyer or small family looking to benefit from the quality schools zoned close by.
Schools close by include:-
• 2km to Norwood International High School
• 650m to Magill Primary School
• 1.2km to Rostrevor College
The home offers two spacious bedrooms, master with cute bay window to let in plenty of light, built in robes and access to the two way bathroom.
Modern floor plan, with open kitchen, living and dining room leading out to the undercover outdoor area, perfect to entertain all year round!
What we love about the home;
• Community Titled
• Positioned on 206m2 allotment
• Set in well maintained group
• Kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooking , plenty of bench space and walk in pantry
• Reverse Cycle Ducted air conditioning
• Two toilets
• Large seperate laundry
• Two way bathroom including bath tub
• Tiled throughout with carpet to bedrooms
• Remote control Garage with internal access
• Secure yard with lawn area
Conveniently walking distance to the Magill Uni Campus, bus stop located at the end of Greer Place, local cafes and a short trip to Norwood Parade and the CBD.
Don’t miss out on securing this fantastic well maintained home, perfectly positioned in Magill suburb.
CT / 5874 607
Council / City of Campbelltown
Built / 2002
Land / 206m2
Council / Campbelltown Council
Council Rates/ $1334.30 per annum
Water/ $153.55 p/q + Usage
ESL/ $125.40 per annum
Community Rates/ $196.50 p/quarter
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes