Rare offering 3 bed Townhouse in prime Eastern suburb location.
House - FREWVILLE SA
Situated in the highly sought after location of Frewville. Zoned for Glenunga International High School, Linden Park and Glen Osmond Primary School – this Townhouse has plenty to offer the savvy investor or the parents looking to move into Adelaide’s most favourite school zones.
Valuable street frontage position with no shared driveway, this townhouse provides privacy & convenience, all in this stellar inner- city locale.
Some of the features you will enjoy include the lovely updated kitchen and bathroom areas, large paved private undercover rear yard, semi-open floorplan the home has to offer.
Further features the home offers include:-
• Street frontage positioning
• Private driveway access & front gate
• Large master suite with full length built in robes
• Second bedroom with mirrored built in robes
• Modern bathroom, fully tiled with bathtub and separate toilet
• Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
• Carport for 1 vehicle + off street parking for second vehicle
• Updated kitchen with stone bench top, glass splashback, stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher
• Timber floating floors to the ground level
• Separate Laundry
• Light filled dine area with sliding doors to access the paved undercover courtyard
• Two toilets
• Carpets upstairs
• Lovely front and rear garden outlook
Offering an enviable lifestyle, just a Short stroll to the Frewville Foodland, Arkaba Village Shopping Centre, popular Restaurants and a quick trip to the Burnside Village and Conyngham park, which will all form part of your new weekly routine.
The home is expected to represent “value buying” in this tightly held Eastern suburb.
Year Built/ 1993
Zoning/ SN- Suburban Neighbourhood
Council rates/ $1209.30 per annum
SA Water/ $177.82 per quarter
Strata/ Whittles Management
*Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces