Style, Luxury and Quality at St Georges
House - ST GEORGES SA
Set in one of Adelaide’s most prestigious suburbs St Georges, this custom quality 2005 built solid home is perfect for the family looking for a lock up and leave lifestyle.
For the family, you will benefit from the homes zoning to Glenunga International, and Linden Park Primary Schools. Close proximity to Seymour College, Burnside Village, and minutes to the city.
The home breathes contemporary elegance throughout, opening with a formal living room, a ornamental fireplace and a courtyard centrepiece with water feature.
The home offers four large bedrooms, with the grand master wing set privately at the front of the home. The master suite includes plantation shutters, Juliette balcony, walk-in robes, and Carrara marble vanity with dual basins and spa.
Three more double bedrooms offered with a two way fully tiled bathroom lead to the very spacious living and dining areas.
Beautiful kitchen topped with composite stone, polished concrete floor and a 900mm Smeg Victoria Black dual fuel stove before the under main roof alfresco area with surrounding cafe blinds – perfect for the entertainer.
More of the outstanding features include;
– Beautiful 22mm thick classic grade spotted gum timber floors
– “Cucina” polished concrete floors to the modern entertainers kitchen
– Triple french doors to the rear alfresco with ceiling fans & cafe blinds
– Custom skylights to ensuite, bathroom and kitchen inc roof mounted ventilation system
– Security System & Intercom
– 10 kw Solar Panels
– 12kw Daikin ducted r/c air conditioning
– Remote controlled ceiling fans to bedrooms
– New LED Lighting
– Automated Irrigation
– Natural sandstone paving to internal courtyard
– Internal entry via timber stairs to double garage
– Added unique lockup storage area to double garage approx 20 sqm
– Fully fenced
– Two courtyards
– Open ornamental Fireplace
– 3.3m ceilings
– 30mm thick natural benchtop to main bathroom
This impressive luxurious home has everything you need.
Don’t miss out on securing this most rare, quality home in St Georges. For all enquiries, contact Elinore Rositano on 0402 148 373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org