Unique two bed-two bath Cottage + Cellar/ Hobby Room
House - KENSINGTON SA
Walk back in time with this 1870’s Heritage Listed property, which was once the Butcher Shop, and now converted to a 2 bedroom- 2 bath cottage.
With the original Rising Sun Hotel across the street, and the current Hotel a minutes walk away, the area has everything you could need. With Borthwick Park around the corner, and The Parade starting at the end of the street, everything is at your fingertips.
What we love about the home;
– Large cellar/ hobby room downstairs
– Two Bathrooms
– Downlights throughout
-Wide hallway with original features
-14ft Ceilings throughout
– Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
– Large Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Private paved courtyard
– Laundry facilities
– Freshly updated with new carpets
– Undercover parking with remote door
– Zoned for Marryatville Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School
– Walking distance to Loreto College, Pembroke College and Mary Mackillop College
– Corner positioning on High St
This home will be sure to impress, an inspection is a must.
For all enquiries, contact Elinore at email@example.com or 0402 148 373
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces